Natural Vitamin E 250 I.U.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals' and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research.
- Lamberts® supplies vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha tocopherol as this is the form in which it occurs in foods.
- Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity and is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E.
- The cheaper synthetic form is called dl-alpha tocopherol and is the form most commonly found in many of the 'high street' vitamin E products.
- Lamberts® vitamin E is manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
- Our vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
1 to 2 capsules daily.
|Each tablet delivers:|
|Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form)||
Ingredients: VItamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol), Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carageenan), Sunflower Seed Oil.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Cautions: hypertensive persons supplementing with vitamin E should commence on a low amount of iu and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision.
Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using vitamin E supplements.
Storage instructions to be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Legal category food supplement.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.