Very High Protection Sun Lotion
- Very high protection SPF50+ UVB UVA
- Very water resistant
- Reinforces the skin barrier and preserves the cellular richness of babie's and children's skin from UV rays thanks to Avocado Perseose®
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
Sun sensitive and intolerant skin including atopic prone skin
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control High tolerance
- Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- 0% fragrance, alcohol.
Including newborns out of the NICU, in compliance with the recommendations to the sun
- Very high protection SPF50+ UVB UVA.
- Texture of product is pleasant : 100%
- Product leaves the skin soft: 100%
- Product does not stain clothes: 95%
- Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision on 43 babies for 2 weeks
- Children aged under 3 should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- When exposure is unavoidable, Apply generously on dry skin at least every 2 hours and after each swim.
- Keep babies and children out of direct sun.
- To protect the skinfrom the sun's harmful rays, wear a hat, a T-shirt and sunglasses.
- Avoid direct eye contact with the product.
Pleasant to use
- Creamy and can be spread easily over your baby’s skin, leaving no sticky residue.
- It leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and moisturized.
- With its light and invisible texture on the skin, it is highly resistant to water, sweat and rubbing from towels and clothes.
- With its non-drip tube, allow to control the dose delivered.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Jojoba Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.