Goats Milk Formula
NANNYcare® First infant milk is a goat milk based formula suitable for infants from birth. It is designed to be a nutritionally complete breast milk substitute which can be used for combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed.
NANNYcare® formulations are the result of over twenty years of research and experience in goat milk based nutrition for infants and toddlers.
Preparing the Feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil fresh water. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Leave to cool for maximum 30 minutes. Measure required water (see feeding guide), pour into sterilised bottle.
- Using the scoop provided, lightly fill with powder and level off. Always add 1 level scoop of powder (4.3g) for each 30ml of water.
- Add the required number of scoops to the cooled boiled water.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Feeding Guide from 0-12 months
- Age (months): 0 - 1, Average weight (kg): up to 4, Number of feeds per day: 6, Cooled boiled water per feed: 90 ml, 3 fl oz, Level scoops of powder: 3
- Age (months): 1 - 2, Average weight (kg): 4 - 6, Number of feeds per day: 6, Cooled boiled water per feed: 120 ml, 4 fl oz, Level scoops of powder: 4
- Age (months): 3 - 5, Average weight (kg): 5 - 7.5, Number of feeds per day: 5, Cooled boiled water per feed: 180 ml, 6 fl oz, Level scoops of powder: 6
- Age (months): 6 and over*, Average weight (kg): Over 6.5, Number of feeds per day: 3, Cooled boiled water per feed: 210 ml, 7 fl oz, Level scoops of powder: 7
- 4.3g scoop enclosed. This information is given as a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than the amounts shown. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added. *Assumes weaning at 6 months.
Important Feeding Instructions
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum. The water should be freshly boiled and allowed to cool to a minimum of 70°C, and no longer than 30 minutes. Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Do not add extra scoops of powder, or anything else to your baby's feed.
|of which saturates (g)||1.3|
|of which mono-unsaturates (g)||1.6|
|of which polyunsaturates (g)||0.54|
|of which sugars (g)||7.4|
|Salt Equivalent (g)||0.045|
|Vitamin A (µg)||70|
|Vitamin D (µg)||1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.5|
|Vitamin K (µg)||6.7|
|Vitamin C (mg)||10|
|Thiamin (B1) (mg)||62|
|Riboflavin (B2) (mg)||120|
|Choline (B4) (mg)||13|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||36|
|Folic Acid (µg)||8.7|
|Vitamin B12 (µg)||0.18|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||350|
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that NANNYcare® First infant milk is used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Store unopened can in a cool, dry place (do not refrigerate). After opening, keep airtight and continue to store in a cool, dry place. Use contents within 4 weeks.
For best before date see base of pack.
For storage conditions see side of pack.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.