Golden Seal Root
Goldenseal Liquid Low Organic Alcohol Goldenseal Liquid 500 mg per ml Quick Absorbing Liquid Herbal Bitter
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis Canadensis), grows in the wild in the eastern United States and southern Canada. The plant is a low growing, sprawling leafy plant found in rich shady soil in forested areas. It is in the Ranunculaceae , or buttercup family. The part of the plant most often used as a remedy is the underground rhizome. This root has a deep yellow color, which probably lead to the names “yellow root’ and ‘orange root’. It is high in berberine- a bright yellow very bitter alkaloid, which, along with other alkaloids, including canadine and hydrastine, gives goldenseal its distinctive color, along with many of its helpful properties.
- * Native people used goldenseal for centuries for a variety of health challenges, including those linked to micro-organisms as a causative factor. * It supports the health and resistance of mucous membranes * that line the digestive, respiratory and urinary tract to help act as a protective shield. * Due to its popularity as a remedy, and the fact that it takes so long to grow, it has been severely over-harvested in the wild.
- Goldenseal Root is often cultivated by herb growers, which has been able to re-establish its availability in the herbal marketplace. Nature’s Answer® Golden Seal Extract is unique. If you compare the milligrams you are getting per dose, you will notice that EACH DROPPERFUL (1 ml) offers a full 500 mg of herb ! All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
For short term use (up to 10 days) take 1/2-1 mL (approx. 14-28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
|Serving Size: 1 mL (Approx 28 Drops)|
|Servings per Container: 30||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Goldenseal (Hydrastis candensis) Root Extract (standardized for 10mg Berberine, 5 mg Hydrastine)||500 mg||*|
* Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water and and 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Express delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.