- Nature’s Answer Liquid Extracts are MUCH MORE CONCENTRATED than Liquid Tinctures. If you compare the milligrams you are getting per dose, you will notice that EACH DROPPERFUL (1 ml) offers a full 1000 mg concentrated herbal extract!
- Liquid Mullein leaf extract supports healthy respiratory function* Supports healthy mucous membranes* 2,000 mg per 2 ml dose
- Gluten Free.
- Mullein Leaf is the common name that refers to some members of the plant species called Verbascum. It is a flowering plant in the figwort family. It is native to Europe, Asia and the Mediterranean, and is widely found in fields and waste areas throughout the United States. If you feel the leaves you will understand the common name of Velvet Plant, since the leaves have a soft velvety texture. The plants grow in 2 year phases. The first year it stays close to the ground, with large leaves that grow in a dense rosette pattern. The second year the plant sends up a tall spike (2 to 9 feet), which features yellow (most species) flowers on the spike.
- The Common Mullein Leaf is frequently used in herbal medicine. Herbalists in the United States and around the world recommend Mullein for natural respiratory health support.
- * Mullein Leaf also supports healthy mucous membranes.* In Appalachia, it is common to see people smoking mullein leaves which they claim supports respiratory wellness.*
- Mothers often rely on Mullein Leaf Flower Ear Oil to support ear mucous membrane health.
- * Nature’s Answer’s Mullein Leaf is alcohol-free and holistically balanced to preserve the naturally synergistic ratios of the original plant source. You may also be interested in our Mullein Flower.
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15||15|
|Amount Per Serving % Daily Value||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) Leaf Extract||2,000 mg||†|
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.