Perio Rub Soothing Gel (Tooth & Gum)
- All Natural Oral Discomfort Formula Soothing Gel for Teeth & Gums
- With Patented Extract of Phytoplenolin® for Maximum Support.
- Naturally Soothing, Dentist Formulated, Long-Lasting,& Fast Acting
- Gluten-Free, Flouride-Free, Soy Free/Vegetarian, No Sodium-Lauryl-Sulfate, No Artificial Sweetener, No Artificial Preservatives
- PerioBriteRub for Periodontal Wellness is a natural gel that supports tooth and gum health and offers fast, effective, long-lasting comfort for tooth and gums. Dentist formulated PerioBriteRub contains Phytoplenolin, a pantented herbal extract that has been shown in independent laboratory studies to promote cell vitality. Soothing wildcrafted herbs, well-known for their cleansing action, are combined with CoQ10, Folic Acid, Oregano, Cinnamon and Clove to promote tissue and gum wellness.
- PerioBriteRub also freshens breath and energizes the whole mouth with cool, sparkling, minty-fresh sensation. May also be used as a gentle toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
- Dentist formulated PerioBrite Rub Soothing Gel contains Phytoplenolin, a panted herbal extract that has been shown in independent laboratory studies to promote cell vitality. Soothing wildcrafted herbs, well-known for their cleansing action, are combined with CoQ10, Folic Acid, Oregano, Cinnamom and Clove to promote tissue and gum wellness.
Gently massage the soothing gel into the gums and pockets around teeth with a cotton swab. Use as often as needed. For children 2-6 years of age, use a small amount and supervise until good habits are established. Children under 2 years of age, consult your dental professional or physician.
Free Of Preservatives, alcohol, synthetic chemicals , solvents, sodium lauryl sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors, and dyes.
Water, glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sodium bicarbonate, hydroxyethylcellulose, xanthan gum, calendula officinalis flower extract, echinacea purpurea flower/leaf/stem extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, bio-saponins (yucca schidigera root extract, quillaja saponaria root extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) tuber extract, smilax regelii root extract), phytoplenolin (centipedia cunninghamii herb extract), centella asiatica extract (gotu kola), zanthoxylum americanum bark extract (prickly ash bark), origanum vulgare leaf oil (oregano), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, folic acid, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, juglans nigra (black walnut) shell extract, ubiquinone (CoQ10), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera).
- •Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If discomfort persists for more than 7 days or worsens or gums become irritated, red or sore, discontinue use and contact your dental professional or physician.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.