5-Blade Shaver with Automatic Cleaning & Charging Station ERS-LV9Q
Introducing the ES-LV9Q, a next generation shaver for the distinguished gentleman, who loves having a smooth, clean shave everyday. With a Multi-flex 5D head, 5 blade technology and a 14,000 CPM Linear Motor Drive, the ES-LV9Q provides supreme closeness and unbeatable results.
- Delivers 70,000 cross cutting action/minute versus leading brands. The ultra fast 14,000 CPM Linear Motor provides a smooth, clean shave every time, with no power losses or missed whiskers, even when shaving heavy beards.
- Multi-Flex 5D head provides flexible head movement for closer following of facial contours and closer shaver contact with less irriation for a smoother shave.
- Three distinct foil patterns work in combination to capture and cut even the most difficult parts of your beard.
- The acute 30° cutting edge of the inner blades enables an incredibly close shave. Driven by a high-speed motor, the blades cut smoothly through the toughest beards.
- Shaving Sensor Technology recognises differences in the density of your beard as you shave, boosting power where your beard growth is heavy, and reducing power where it is thin. This reduces the burden on your skin, minimising skin irritation, while providing optimal shaving results.
- Automatic Cleaning & Charging Station cleans, dries and renews the unit, keeping the blades sharper for longer.
- Waterproof design, fully washable. Use dry or with foam or gel for a pampering, silky-smooth shave.
- Round-shaped outer foils fit uniformly against the skin even under the chin for a close shave over the entire surface.
- Pop-up Trimmer blade allows for quick pre-shave cutting and detailed grooming.
- Panasonic's Japanese Blade Technology
Can be used Wet or Dry
Use dry or with foam or gel for a pampering, silky-smooth shave. After use, place in Automatic Cleaning & Charging Station to clean, dry and renew the unit to keep the blades sharper for longer. Use the Pop-up Trimmer blade for quick pre-shave cutting and detailed grooming.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Express delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.