Capiliqmusse Foam Cleanser
This mousse effectively cleanses the skin, removing any impurities and make-up. A complex of active ingredients (including vitamin B3 and milk thistle and acerola extracts) strengthens blood vessels to reduce skin redness and burning.
Natural betaine and Glucam® intensely moisturize the skin and maintain its hydro-balance for a long time. D-panthenol and allantoin help soothe irritations.
The product makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reactions to environmental aggressors. It is very well tolerated and does not leave the skin feeling tight. It is soap-free.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Dispense a blob of the cleansing mousse into the palm of your hand and wash your face using circular motions.
Rinse with water.
When the skin is dry, follow with a toner and an appropriate Pharmaceris N Cream.
Use daily in the morning and at bedtime.
- Milk thistle extract – a rich source of silymarin which has a strong radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory effect. It protects the skin from the harmful UV radiation. It promotes and accelerates regeneration of damaged skin.
- Acerola extract – an antioxidant which protects the skin from the detrimental effects of enviromental aggressors. It strengthens blood vessels and boosts skin cell renewal, at the same time reducing any redness.
- Vitamin B3 – a potent moisturizer that penetrates to the deep skin layers and replenishes lipids. It protects the epidermis and promotes its regeneration. It prevents the feeling of taut skin.
- Glucam® – strongly binds moisture and maintains its optimum level in the epidermis for a long time. It smoothes out the skin and restores lost firmness and elasticity.
- D-panthenol – has a soothing and calming effect, and makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reactions.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.