Stimutone Double-Action Shampoo - Preventing Hair Graying & Stimulating Hair Growth
The shampoo offers an effective solution to the problems of hair greying and hair loss related to the natural genetic age of the hair as well as environment and civilization-related factors (stress, poor eating habits, environmental pollution) which cause premature hair aging.
- The shampoo effectively cleanses the scalp and improves hair condition. Thanks to the potent effect of concentrated naringenin, the shampoo works in two ways: it slows down hair aging and restores the natural hair pigmentation.
- Naringenin activates mitochondria which are critical for life processes in cells, extending their life span and silencing the genes responsible for the suppression of pigment synthesis. This way it slows down hair graying and reduces the number of gray hair.
- Combined with nut extract which is a rich source of phytopigments, it gradually darkens gray hair and restores its natural colour. A highly effective caffeine and Natural Growth Factor FGF complex (which is the subject of a patent application) significantly strengthens hair follicles and extends their life span (the growth phase), making hair less prone to falling out and thinning.
- D-panthenol and cationic polymers with irritation soothing and regenerating properties restore the natural pH level of the scalp and help to maintain optimum hydration.
Use the shampoo daily or at least 3 times a week. Apply the shampoo onto wet hair. Gently rub it in for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse with water. If the product gets into your eyes, wash them with water right away. The shampoo gradually makes your gray hair darker with each use. Preventively, supplement the shampoo once a week with the trichology cleansing peel H-STIMUPEEL. To enhance the hair growth stimulating effect, use in combination with the Pharmaceris H-STIMULINUM conditioner and product H-STIMUFORTEN.
- natural growth factor FGF
- caffeine complex
- nut extract
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.