- Probio7 Kidskalm helps promote and maintain a healthy balance in the gut flora, designed for children 12 months to late teens.
- The active bacteria in Probio7 Kidskalm are 6 billion of the live bacteria strain L. rhamnosus GG*, a clinically proven strain. Kidskalm contains one well-researched, live strain of 'friendly' bacteria. Often there can be an imbalance in the gut flora caused by illness, antibiotics or diet.
- Taking live bacteria supplements can help to maintain & restore a healthy digestive and immune system by replenishing the 'friendly' bacteria in the gut.
- High strength: 6 Billion Friendly Live Bacteria per Sachet.
- Well-Researched: Over 200 Human Clinical Studies
- Suitable for use with Antibiotics & Stomach-Acid Resistant
- Contains Prebiotic Fibres: Inulin & Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Colours
- Preservatives, Additives or Flavours • FREE FROM: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, GMO, Soy, Eggs, Nuts, Yeast and Salt
- What does Probio7 Kidskalm do? Probio7 Kidskalm is particularly formulated to support digestive and immune health in children between the ages of 12 months to teens.
- The formula is designed to restore and maintain the microbial balance in the intestine.
- How to administer Probio7 Kidskalm? The bacteria has been freeze-dried into a tasteless, sugar and sweetner-free powder which comes in sachets. The sachets can be sprinkled over food or mixed with cold water, juice or milk. The formula only becomes fully active once in contact with saliva/the intestine. This means you don't need to store it in the fridge.
- Suitable for daily use for children 12 months and over.
- Take one sachet a day.
- Sprinkle over cold food or mix with cold water, juice or milk. If mixing with a drink, take after a meal or snack.
- If your child is taking antibiotics: Take 1-2 sachets daily. Continue for 2 weeks after they have finished their antibiotics.
- SAFETY INFORMATION: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN AND DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. FOOD SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A VARIED DIET. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING IF YOU ARE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION, ON MEDICATION, PREGNANT, LOOKING TO BECOME PREGNANT OR ARE BREASTFEEDING.
Ingredients: Fructo-oligosaccharides, Inulin, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103)*, Rice Fibre.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.