Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Roll On
Fragranced with a mix of over 15 natural botanical extracts and oils, our award-winning, magnesium infused, Melon and Cucumber Natural Deodorant Roll-on offers long-lasting, effective protection from body odour. It is vegan, made from 100% natural ingredients and is the perfect scent for summer.
- Fresh, Natural Fragrance
- Long Lasting Protection from Body Odour
- No White Marks on Clothes
- 100% Natural Ingredients - Certified COSMOS Natural
- Leaping Bunny Approved
- Contains Skin Soothing Aloe Vera
- Does Not contain Aluminium Chlorohydrate
- Kind to Skin
- Multi Award Winning
- Cruelty Free International
- 100% Vegan - Approved by both the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society
Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Roll-On
How It Works
For centuries, natural mineral salts have been used to prevent body odour. One of these natural salts, potassium alum, is the main active ingredient in Salt of the Earth's Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Roll-On. Potassium alum creates an invisible antibacterial layer on the skin's surface that inhibits the growth of bacteria, preventing body odour. The result is effective, long-lasting protection that allows your skin to breathe.
Our Vegan Credentials
The entire Salt of the Earth range is approved by both the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies, and we are Leaping Bunny approved. The Leaping Bunny standard represents a commitment to avoid animal testing at all stages of product development, with our ingredient suppliers making the same pledge. The result is that you can be assured of a product guaranteed to be 100% free of all new animal testing.
- 100% Natural Deodorant - Free from Aluminium Chlorohydrate and controversial chemicals, the Melon & Cucumber Roll-On Deodorant is 100% natural, gentle on your skin and made from a mix of natural mineral salts, essential oils and aloe vera. Certified COSMOS Natural.
- Long Lasting Protection - Provides long-lasting and effective protection from body-odour, keeping you feeling fresh, confident and odour free for longer.
- Fresh Natural Fragrance - The subtle fragrance of cooling cucumber and refreshing melon, has been created with over 15 natural botanical extracts and oils.
- No White Marks - Salt of the Earth roll-on deodorants are carefully formulated to ensure that they won't leave you with embarrassing white marks on your clothes.
- Vegan Friendly - 100% Vegan and approved by both the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- Leaping Bunny Approved - The Leaping Bunny standard represents a commitment to avoid animal testing at all stages of product development, with our ingredient suppliers making the same pledge. The result is that you can be assured of a product guaranteed to be 100% free of all new animal testing.
- Certified Cosmos Approved - Salt of the Earth Melon & Cucumber Natural Deodorant Roll-on is certified to the COSMOS natural standard. This means no GM ingredients, no animal testing and no controversial chemicals. Just 100% natural ingredients.
Not Tested on Animals
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
For best results, shake before use and apply to clean, dry underarms.
Aqua, Potassium Alum, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerine, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Polyglyceryl-10-Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal*, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Farnesol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Salicylate**, *From Natural Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts, **Organically grown
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, in case of contact wash with copious amounts of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
Contains salt and may mark some household surfaces.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.