Liquid B12 2000 µg with B-Complex
- Easy to take form of B12
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- For a healthy heart and balanced mind
- Known to support healthy red blood cell formation
- Plus B-Complex including full B-Vitamin profile
Presented in liquid form, this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, and is particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar’s Liquid B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Solgar® Liquid B12 2000 µg with B-Complex - 59ml promotes the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism, with just one full dropper up to two times a day.The main ingredient, Vitamin B12, supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which contributes to normal mental performance
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 which contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
Vegetable Glycerin (from palm kernel oil), Purified Water, Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol), Niacin (as nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Flavours: (natural mixed berry, natural fruit flavour, Prosweet), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium), Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCI), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Preservative (potassium sorbate), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.