1. Place Genius Light mask on your face like glasses.
Make sure the gold electrodes on both sides of the mask make contact with your skin. Adjust the strap to fit your head. Remove the mask.
2. Turn on Genius Light by pressing the central button.
Select your language and the “light” or “light + electrostimulation” mode, then choose the desired beauty care programme.
3. Dampen your face using a water spray or your usual day cream to facilitate conduction.
4. Press the central button to start the preferred programme.
5. Place Genius Light on your face and secure the strap.
6. If you chose “LIGHT + electrostimulation”, press the up/down arrows to adjust the intensity levels (from 1 to 20).
7. The programme will stop automatically with a beep.
Glasses: use a microfibre cloth.
Electrodes: use standard antiseptic.
Charge: USB cable supplied with the mask.
WARNINGS – DO NOT USE THE DEVICE UNDER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
• Not suitable for people with metal implants in the head
• If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have had a baby in the last 6 months
• Following an episode of sunstroke (2 weeks)
• On skin which is “unwell” (irritated, cuts, allergy, swollen skin, infected skin…)
• On recent scars (less than 12 months)
• Sufferers of epilepsy
• Individuals who wear a pacemaker
• Individuals who wear braces (for electrostimulation treatments only) In case of doubt, seek medical advice.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.