HeatWraps Advanced Neck Pain Relief Neck, Shoulder & Wrist
- Patented heat cells for deep penetrating heat
- Clinically proven
- Therapeutic muscle penetrating heat
- Long lasting pain relief
- ThermaCare® for powerful, drug free & targeted, long lasting relief of muscular & joint pain
- Up to 16* hours pain relief when worn for 8 hours
- One size fits all
*When used as directed on side of pack. Pain relief of the wrist has not been evaluated over 16 hours.
*ThermaCare® provides long lasting pain relief for up to 16 hours. That's up to 8 hours while you wear it, plus up to an additional 8 hours of relief after you take it off.
ThermaCare® improves flexibility to help you move more freely.
ThermaCare® provides powerful, drug free pain relief associated with:
- Muscle tension
- Overexertion, sprains and strains
- Suitable for sufferers of chronic and occasional pain.
ThermaCare® for powerful, drug free & targeted, long lasting relief of muscular & joint pain.
Tear open pouch just before use. Place over pain area with darker discs toward skin. Wear for 8 hours, to get up to 16 hours pain relief. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare® to reach its therapeutic temperature. If 55 or older, wear over a layer of clothing.
Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period.
Do not place extra pressure on the wrap e.g. by leaning against a hard surface, or wearing tight clothing. If the wrap feels too hot, stop use or wear over a layer of clothing rather than directly against your skin.
Be careful when applying to the wrist - do not overlap the heat cells.
Suitable for sufferers of chronic and occasional pain
- Heat products can cause burns/blisters. Check skin frequently during use. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period. The risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 or older, wear ThermaCare® over a layer of clothing and do not wear while sleeping.
- Remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures to avoid increased risk of burns.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have diabetes, poor circulation, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or are pregnant.
Do not use:
- With medicated topical ointments.
- On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred in the last 48 hours.
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat or with other forms of heat.
- If cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn.
- On people unable to follow all the usage instructions or remove the product, including children, infants and some elderly.
Each heat cell contains iron (approx 2g). If ingested or comes in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water and seek professional assistance immediately.
Stop use and consult your doctor if:
- You experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
- After 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged.
- Do not re-use. Never heat ThermaCare® in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire.
Keep out of the reach of children or pets.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.