Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm
- Some parts of the face lose water more rapidly than others, meaning that signs of dehydration can appear worse in certain areas. The eye contour can be particularly susceptible to the appearance of dehydration lines due to the fineness of the skin. The eye area feels dry, can look tired and the skin can appear dull.
- Aqualia Awakening Eye Balm, with an association of sugars, Hyaluronic Acid + Aquabioryl + λ Carragheenans, and caffeine, promotes hydration around the delicate eye area, restoring optimal and even hydration.
- Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
- Skin appears plumped with moisture
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- No perfume
- 92% of women said their eye contour looked hydrated **Self-evaluation, 52 women aged 29 to 65
Apply using gentle massage motions under the eye contour and over the eyelid. Apply morning and evening
688756 22, Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, CI 42090, Caffeine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, P-Anisic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, FIL C167205/1, Please check back of pack for up to date
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.