Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope
Engineered to help you perceive barely perceptible sounds.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tuneable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
• Length: 69cm (27")
• Net Weight: 177g
• Performance: 9 out of 10
• Primary Patient Type: Adult, Paediatric
• Warranty: 7 years
• Chestpiece Technology?: Double Sided?
• Chestpiece Finish: Machined stainless steel
• Chestpiece Weight: 87g
• Diaphragm Type: Tuneable, single-piece
• Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3cm (1.7")
• Small Diaphragm Diameter: 3.3cm (1.3")
• Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
• Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminium
• Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
• Eartips Supplied: Yes
• Latex Free: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
• Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
• Tuneable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
• Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
• Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers.
• Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals
• Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind.
• Recommended Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.