The products that we stock can help to relieve the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and can help to promote healing. They include:
- Over-the-counter pain relievers: Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as ibuprofen or paracetamol, can help to relieve the pain of mouth ulcers.
- Astringents: Astringents, such as mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide, can help to dry out the ulcer and promote healing.
- Gels and ointments: Gels and ointments, such as Orajel, can help to numb the pain of mouth ulcers and can help to promote healing.
- Sprays: Sprays, such as Bonjela, can help to numb the pain of mouth ulcers and can help to promote healing.
- Home remedies: There are also a number of home remedies that can help to relieve the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers, such as applying a cold compress or sucking on ice chips.
- Clove oil: Clove oil is a natural remedy that has been shown to be effective in relieving the pain of mouth ulcers. It can be applied directly to the ulcer with a cotton swab or mixed with a carrier oil, such as olive oil or coconut oil.
If you have mouth pain or ulcers, it is important to see a dentist or doctor to rule out any underlying medical conditions. They can also recommend the best treatment for your individual needs.