- Tongue scrapers are the most common type of tongue cleaner. They are made of plastic or metal and have a curved blade that is used to scrape the tongue from back to front.
- Tongue brushes are similar to toothbrushes, but they have a soft, flexible brush that is used to massage the tongue.
- Tongue tablets are a newer type of tongue cleaner. They are made of a gel that dissolves on the tongue and helps to remove bacteria and dead cells.
When choosing a tongue cleaner, consider the following factors:
- Your personal preference: Some people prefer tongue scrapers, while others prefer tongue brushes or tablets. There is no right or wrong answer, so choose the one that you think you will use most often.
- Your tongue's sensitivity: If your tongue is sensitive, you may want to choose a soft-bristled tongue brush or tongue tablets.
- Your budget: Tongue cleaners are available in a variety of prices. Choose one that fits your budget.
No matter which type of tongue cleaner you choose, be sure to use it every day to help keep your mouth healthy and fresh.