No matter what your hair type or style, there is a hair brush or comb out there that is perfect for you. With so many different options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect tool to help you achieve your desired look.
- Detangling brushes are designed to gently remove knots and tangles from hair. They typically have wide-set bristles that are made from soft materials, such as boar bristles or nylon.
- Paddle brushes are designed to distribute hair evenly and add shine. They have a large, flat surface with evenly spaced bristles.
- Round brushes are designed to create volume and curl hair. They have a long, narrow barrel with tightly packed bristles.
- Teasing combs are designed to create texture and add volume to hair. They have fine, pointed teeth that can be used to grip hair and create small sections.
- Wide-tooth combs are designed to detangle wet hair. They have wide-set teeth that are spaced far apart, which helps to prevent breakage.
- Boar bristles: Boar bristles are naturally occurring bristles that are taken from the neck of a boar. They are known for being soft and gentle on the hair, making them ideal for detangling and styling fine hair. Boar bristles also help to distribute natural oils from the scalp throughout the hair, which can help to prevent frizz and dryness.
- Nylon bristles: Nylon bristles are synthetic bristles that are made from plastic. They are more durable than boar bristles and can be used on all hair types, including thick and coarse hair. Nylon bristles are also good at distributing hair products evenly, which can help to create a smooth and polished finish.