Here are a few of the benefits of using interdental brushes:
- Removes plaque and bacteria from between teeth: Interdental brushes can remove plaque and bacteria from the tight spaces between your teeth, where brushing can't reach.
- Helps to prevent tooth decay and gum disease: By removing plaque and bacteria, interdental brushes can help to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Improves gum health: Interdental brushes can help to improve gum health by reducing inflammation and bleeding.
- Freshens breath: Interdental brushes can help to freshen breath by removing food particles and bacteria from between the teeth.
- Can be used by people with braces or implants: Interdental brushes can be used by people with braces or implants, as they are less likely to damage the braces or implants than dental floss.
When choosing interdental brushes, there are a few factors to consider:
- Size: The size of the interdental brush should be appropriate for the spaces between your teeth.
- Shape: The shape of the interdental brush should be able to reach all areas between your teeth.
- Material: The interdental brush should be made of a soft material that will not damage your gums.
It is important to use interdental brushes at least once a day. You can also use them after brushing your teeth. To use an interdental brush, insert the brush into the space between your teeth and gently move it back and forth.
By following these tips, you can keep your teeth and gums healthy and clean with interdental brushes.
Explore some of the Interdental Brush brands
- Tepe: Tepe is a German brand of interdental brushes that are designed to be gentle on the gums. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different teeth and spaces. Tepe brushes also have a unique spiral design that helps to remove plaque and bacteria from even the tightest spaces.
- GUM: GUM is a Swiss brand of oral care products that offers a variety of interdental brushes. Their brushes are designed to be gentle on the gums and effective at removing plaque and bacteria. GUM also offers a variety of other oral care products, such as dental floss, mouthwash, and toothpaste.
- Curaprox: Curaprox is a Swiss brand of oral care products that is known for its high-quality products. Their interdental brushes are made with a soft, flexible material that is gentle on the gums. Curaprox brushes also have a unique design that helps to remove plaque and bacteria from even the tightest spaces.