Fisiocrem Solugel is a soothing massage rub for use on tense and contracted areas like the neck, shoulders and back. Massaging Fisiocrem lovingly into the tense areas leaves them feeling refreshed and revitalized.
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Fisiocrem Solugel contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are not homeopathic dilutions. They are concentrated pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements especially for Fisiocrem Solugel.
- Arnica montana is probably one of the best-known herbs worldwide for its use in natural cosmetic. When applied topically, it has great soothing effect, maintaining the skin in good condition and restoring suppleness.
- Hypericum perforatum: Commonly known as “St John’s Wort”, the oily extracts are right red in colour from the components, hypericin and hyperforin. Hypericum perforatum has a long history in the formulation of cosmetic and personal care products for its antimicrobial properties and use in helping to avoid harmful effects to the skin from external factors, producing a feeling of well-being.
- Calendula officinalis: Known as pot marigold, Calendula officinalis is commonly used in cosmetic and personal care. It plays an important role as a skin conditioning agents - miscellaneous, especially by lightening discomfort and providing a calming sensation. Calendula officinalis flower extract also functions as a fragrance ingredient.
- Melaleuca alternifolia:The Australian Tea Tree oil, well known in Australian folklore. This plant has recently become the subject of science for its antioxidant and perfuming properties. It inhibits reactions promoted by oxygen, thus avoiding oxidation and rancidity.
Take a generous amount (approximately 1 teaspoon = 5ml) and massage lovingly into the tense and contracted areas; repeat the same process a second time for even better results. Use as often as required, normally 2-3 times per day. The more you apply or the longer you rub the better.
Ingredients: Aqua, Arnica Montana Flower Extract and Calendula Officinalis Extract and Hypericum Perforatum Extract in Canola Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Menthol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.