Plus Premium Denture Adhesive Cream
Fixodent's best food seal technology:
- up to 5x better food seal
- Strong hold vs. no adhesive and keeps the dentures securely in place
- Creates a food seal that helps prevent food particles from getting beneath the dentures
- 75% Thinner nozzle allows for superior food seal and easy application in continuous lines
- Acts as a cushion between gums and dentures, allowing for a customised fit
- Flavour-free formula does not affect the taste of foods
- Suitable for full and partial dentures
Avoid irritating particles and enjoy the secure hold all day long with Fixodent Plus Best Food Seal premium denture adhesive. Developed to provide you with the best food seal technology within the Fixodent line-up, it is a perfect solution if you think there is nothing more irritating than getting food particles stuck underneath the dentures. Fixodent Plus Best Food Seal creates up to 5x better food seal thanks to a 75% thinner nozzle vs. Fixodent Complete variants, which allows you to apply the adhesive in a precise continuous line, instead of singular dots. It also provides strong hold, so your dentures stay secure at every moment and while eating every kind of food, and thanks to cushioning effect between gums and dentures, you will experience even more comfort throughout the day-long wear. Fixodent Plus Best Food Seal is also flavour-free and does not affect the taste of foods.
- Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
- For best results apply dots of the adhesive at intervals along edges and surfaces of the denture which come into contact with your mouth.
- Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
- Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
- For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer (33%), Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum (20%), Silica, CI 15985, CI 45410
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to ingredients.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.