- Nature’s Answer Liquid Omega 3 Fish Oil provides the good fats that you may not be getting enough of if you’re not regularly consuming foods high in fatty acids such as fish, anchovies and trout. These good fats are important to your diet and support your cardiovascular system. They are also important to your cellular health. Nature’s Answer Liquid Omega 3 Fish Oil is molecularly distilled, nitrogen flushed fish body oil, harvested in the cold, clean waters of the pristine North Atlantic.
- This oil naturally provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids, including 650 mg of EPA and 450 mg of DHA. The National Institutes of Health recognizes that Omega-3 from fish oil can be beneficial for several cardiovascular measures.* Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.* They also help maintain triglyceride levels that are already within a normal range.*
- This product is regularly tested (by AOCS & US Drug Formulary Test Methods) for potency and purity at independent WHO & FDA Registered Laboratories. It is found to be free of detectable levels of lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, PCB’s, dioxins and pesticides.
- Faster Absorption with Quik-Sorb® Nature’s AnswerLiquid Omega-3 Fish Oil contains Quik-Sorb®, an exclusive blend of herbs known to enhance delivery of nutrients to the body, resulting in superior absorption. Unique Bio-Chelation process. Only Nature’s Answer uses a unique Bio-Chelation process, developed by the company’s founder and owner. It includes "cold extraction.” Cold extraction, allows the raw plant materials to be extracted without being exposed to heat, capturing and preserving the holistic balance.
- The Added Assurance of Nature’s Answer "Advanced Botanical Fingerprint” Technology™ Nature’s Answer Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™ assures you of the quality of the botanical ingredients in every Nature’s Answer product. By creating one of the most comprehensive collections of plant specimens in the world and identifying each plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, Nature’s Answer can compare and analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to formulate their products, assuring you of products that contain only the purest, highest-quality botanical ingredients.
Take one (1) teaspoon (5 mL) daily with a meal. May be mixed with water or food. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening. Free Of Artificial preservatives and gluten.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Servings per Container: 96||96|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 650 mg *||650mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 450 mg *||450mg||*|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 50 mg *||50mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural orange oil, rosemary oil, tocopherol, quick-sorb® (ginger rhizome, alma fruit, capsicum fruit). Contains Fish ( anchovy, sardine) Soy.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Deep Sea Fish Oil EPA/DHA
- 1,150 mg of Liquid Omega-3 per serving
- Great Tasting All-Natural Orange Flavour
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function Superior Quick-Sorb® Absorption & Molecularly Distilled
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart