- Deep Sea Fish Oil EPA/DHA
- 1,150 mg of Liquid Omega-3 per serving
- Great Tasting All-Natural Orange Flavour
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function Superior Quick-Sorb® Absorption & Molecularly Distilled
- Nature’s Answer Liquid Omega 3 Fish Oil provides the good fats that you may not be getting enough of if you’re not regularly consuming foods high in fatty acids such as fish, anchovies and trout. These good fats are important to your diet and support your cardiovascular system. They are also important to your cellular health. Nature’s Answer Liquid Omega 3 Fish Oil is molecularly distilled, nitrogen flushed fish body oil, harvested in the cold, clean waters of the pristine North Atlantic.
- This oil naturally provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids, including 650 mg of EPA and 450 mg of DHA. The National Institutes of Health recognizes that Omega-3 from fish oil can be beneficial for several cardiovascular measures.* Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.* They also help maintain triglyceride levels that are already within a normal range.*
- This product is regularly tested (by AOCS & US Drug Formulary Test Methods) for potency and purity at independent WHO & FDA Registered Laboratories. It is found to be free of detectable levels of lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, PCB’s, dioxins and pesticides.
- Faster Absorption with Quik-Sorb® Nature’s AnswerLiquid Omega-3 Fish Oil contains Quik-Sorb®, an exclusive blend of herbs known to enhance delivery of nutrients to the body, resulting in superior absorption. Unique Bio-Chelation process. Only Nature’s Answer uses a unique Bio-Chelation process, developed by the company’s founder and owner. It includes “cold extraction.” Cold extraction, allows the raw plant materials to be extracted without being exposed to heat, capturing and preserving the holistic balance.
- The Added Assurance of Nature’s Answer “Advanced Botanical Fingerprint” Technology™ Nature’s Answer Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™ assures you of the quality of the botanical ingredients in every Nature’s Answer product. By creating one of the most comprehensive collections of plant specimens in the world and identifying each plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, Nature’s Answer can compare and analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to formulate their products, assuring you of products that contain only the purest, highest-quality botanical ingredients.
Take one (1) teaspoon (5 mL) daily with a meal. May be mixed with water or food. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening. Free Of Artificial preservatives and gluten.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Servings per Container: 96||96|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 650 mg *||650mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 450 mg *||450mg||*|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 50 mg *||50mg||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural orange oil, rosemary oil, tocopherol, quick-sorb® (ginger rhizome, alma fruit, capsicum fruit). Contains Fish ( anchovy, sardine) Soy.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.