Pure Fresh Royal Jelly
Queen Bee Royal Jelly has a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and all the essential amino acids. Royal jelly is rich in protein, vitamins B-1, B-2, B-6, C, E, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, inositol and folic acid. In fact, it contains seventeen times as much pantothenic acid as that found in dry pollen.
This product requires refrigeration and as such can only be sent with "Express Delivery".
- No other natural food source compares nutritionally to Royal Jelly. Royal Jelly has a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, and all the essential amino acids. Royal Jelly is one of nature’s richest health foods containing a wide range of essential nutritional elements (vitamins, amino acids, minerals, proteins and enzymes).
- A completely natural product – it is extremely safe for everyone to take and is a valuable food supplement for young and old alike. Sports men and women commonly use it to keep in peak condition. Discerning women use it as a means of enhancing natural beauty.
- Royal Jelly is a substance of complex chemical structure, produced by the young nurse bees as it is the exclusive food of their Queen Bee and is essential for her development. (The incredible stamina, fertility and long life of the Queen Bee, has been proven to be entirely due to her diet of Royal Jelly.) Perhaps the most extraordinary effect of the Royal Jelly is with regard to the reproductive capacity of the Queen Bee.
- She is able to lay up to 2,000 or more eggs per day during the course of her life. A daily batch of eggs equals more than twice the weight of the Queen, and it is estimated that she will produce over three million eggs during her lifetime.
- Celebrated through centuries for its various health-giving properties, Royal Jelly has been used by people from all walks of life and is reverently referred to in sacred texts.
- Fresh Royal Jelly can also be of great benefit in skin care, as it can be mixed with any cosmetic cream base to produce a smooth, luxurious and protective face cream, enabling the skin to absorb directly the nutrient and antibiotic properties of the Royal Jelly.
Directions for Use: Take 500 mgs 1 to 3 times daily as required. On a course of 500mg twice a day the contents of this jar will last 120 days.
"Nutritional information: Royal Jelly contains vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (inositol), B8 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), B12 (cobalamine) and Vitamin C.
Royal Jelly also contains 30 amino acids (essential for the building of proteins and each cell’s genetic structure) plus the elements of iron, potassium, sodium, chromium, manganese and nickel. These elements are necessary for a healthy metabolism.
In its make-up Royal Jelly also contains an unidentifiable 4% which appears to enhance its therapeutic value.
Royal Jelly contains a wealth of vitamins from the vitamin B group with the highest amount being vitamin B5, pantothenic acid (THE ENERGY VITAMIN).
Acetylcholine, necessary for proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system, is found abundantly in Royal Jelly.
Royal Jelly contains approximately 18 amino acids. Eight of these amino acids are essential dietary components that your body needs but cannot produce on its own.
This gives it great nutritional value. Royal Jelly is a natural food, it is not a drug and it is not man made.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.