Verruca and Wart Complete Freeze Remover Kit
This product is for the treatment of common warts and verrucas.
Common warts have a raised "cauliflower-like" appearance and are skin coloured, hard and rough. They usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands and the knees.
Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
- Clinically Proven
- Starts to Work in 40 Seconds
- Precise, Targeted Action
- Suitable for use on children aged 4+
- Now with precision applicators
What Are the Benefits?
- Effectively removes common warts and verrucas in as little as one treatment
- Precise, targeted action
How Does Scholl Verruca and Wart Freeze Remover Kit Work?
Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the verruca or wart. After application a blister will form. The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place.
Do not treat the same verruca or wart more than 4 times in total.
Easy to Use - 5 Simple Steps
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Select the most appropriate applicator bud (based on size of wart / verruca] and attach it to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can. When using the product, use in a well-ventilated area, with no ignition source or near a source of heat.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for 40 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the applicator bud after a single use.
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Scholl and Diabetes
If you have diabetes or poor circulation you could be at risk of foot related complications. This product is NOT SUITABLE for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition.
You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use
DANGER. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or ignition source. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe spray.
Warning: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under the age of 4. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use only as directed. Always use the applicator provided when using the product. Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness.
Avoid contact with eyes. Suitable for external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.