Botanical Female Complex
- Supports female hormonal health
- Includes herbs traditionally used for female health including regulating hot flushes
- Contains Lifenol®, a source of phytoestrogens
- Vegan, Vegetarian and free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar® Botanical Female Complex is a unique formulation that combines traditional botanicals with plant extracts to support female health.
Menopausal symptoms are very common and can be an extremely debilitating part of a woman’s life. Solgar Botanical Female Complex combines the synergy of traditional botanicals with plant extracts and wholefoods to help bring relief and support female menopausal health.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense): Phytoestrogenic isoflavones found in red clover have been found to exert favourable effects on blood lipid profiles and are recommended to help regulate “Hot Flushes’
- Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis): Historically used to reduce hot flushes and studies indicate sage may have anti-hydrotic (sweat reducing) properties
- Lifenol® Hops (Humulus lupulus): Lifenol® is a specific female hop cone extract, standardised for prenylflavonoids, including 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN). 8-PN is recognized for its potency and ability to reduce hot flushes.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelions contain sesquiterpene lactones, phytochemical compounds that are unique to this plant.
- Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis): Schisandra berry, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for hundreds of years. Its name is derived from ancient Greek schisis meaning “crevice” or “split”.
This formula also includes grape seed extract, Montmorency cherry, kelp, broccoli, liquorice, flaxseed, and beetroot. These synergistic wholefoods provide supportive phytonutrients.
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
Take 1 per day
Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) (flower), Sage Leaf Extract (Salvia officinalis), Hops Extract (Lifenol®) (Humulus Lupulus) (flower), Base Blend (Montmorency Cherry Powder (Prunus cerasus) (fruit), Kelp (Ascophyllum nodsum) (whole plant), Beetroot Extract), Flaxseed Powder, Liquorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Broccoli Powder (flower), Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa), Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale), Grape Seed Extract, Schisandra Berry Extract (Schisandra chinensis), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.