- An unique formulation, especially tailored for the needs of the modern man
- Advanced Phytonutrient formula
- Multiple vitamin, mineral formula for men
- Free from sugar, suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher
- Increases overall energy
Solgar’s Male Multiple Tablets are free of yeast, wheat and dairy, and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavours, as well as being suitable for vegans. Male Multiple Tablets are available in 60 and 120 tablets pack and support:
- Heart health including thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Energy support with biotin, iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and folate, niacin and vitamins B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Brain function as iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Collagen for healthy joints with vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc, which are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Immunity with copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12, B6, C, D and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Mental focus with biotin, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, contributing to normal psychological function
- Features antioxidants to help fight free radicals; copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate†, citrate), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, maltodextrin, Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Choline (as bitartrate), Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Inositol, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Vitamin E (135 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5’-phosphate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as niacinamide), Colours: sodium copper chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Complex Natural Source, Beta-carotene Manganese (as bisglycinate†), Chromium (as picolinate), Copper (as bisglycinate†), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Carotenoid Mix, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol)
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.