VapoRub Cold Remedy For Cough And Blocked Nose Jar
- Relieves 4 cold symptoms: Nasal catarrh, Nasal Congestion, Sore throat and Cough due to Cold
- Vicks VapoRub contains four active ingredients: Camphor, Turpentine oil, Levomenthol and Eucalyptus oil.
- Releases medicinal vapors for up to 8 hours For the whole family, suitable for children 2 years and older
Vicks Vaporub is a medicinal ointment which relieves the symptoms of cold in adults and children above two years old. Thanks to its active ingredients, including menthol and eucalyptus oil, Vicks VapoRub relieves nasal catarrh (inflammation of mucous membranes in the nose and throat), a blocked nose, sore throat and coughs due to colds.
1. Application: Gently massage onto chest and back. For children above 6 years old it can be gently rubbed over the neck before they go to sleep. Whilst it is being used, loose comfortable clothing should be worn, so that the vapours can be easily inhaled.
2. Inhalation: The ointment can also be used in inhalation for adults and children above 12 years old. Pour hot water (not boiling) into a suitable bowl, dissolve two teaspoons of VapoRub in the water and inhale the steam.
Levomenthol 2.75% w/v, camphor 5.00 w/v, eucalyptus oil 1.50% w/v, turpentine oil 5.00% w/w
Suitable for children as of 2 years old. Do not put in the microwave.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.