Antioxidant Complex is a potent and synergistic combination of natural plant extracts including flavonoids and carotenoids, with alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C, providing optimum antioxidant support.
- NEW Antioxidant Complex is a potent and synergistic combination of natural plant extracts including flavonoids and carotenoids, with alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C, providing optimum antioxidant support
- Antioxidant Complex has increased levels of green tea, turmeric and Vitaflavan® grapeseed extract, alongside other potent phytonutrients such as quercetin, lycopene, lutein and high strength bilberry extract
- Curcumin (turmeric) helps to maintain the immune system and has antioxidant properties
- Grapeseed extract may support venous circulation, maintain healthy blood vessels and capillary integrity
- Grapeseed extract is an antioxidant that protects against free radicals and maintains normal cell health and function
- Vitaflavan® is a highly purified source of antioxidants from white grape seed with superior potency and absorption.It provides 850 ORAC units per 50mg
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the maintenance of the immune system BioPerine® enhances the bioavailability of a wide range of antioxidants including curcumin, quercetin and carotenoids New Antioxidant Complex now offers the convenience of one capsule dose per day rather than 3 and is an excellent adjunct to a multivitamin and mineral formulation Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 30 days' supply at 1 capsule per day
One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed
Natural Mixed Carotenoids, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Turmeric (Curcumalonga Root), Quercetin (Sophorae japonica Flower), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C (as AscorbicAcid), Grapeseed Extract (Vitaflavan® as Vitus vinifera Seed), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensisLeaf), Modified Corn Starch, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Anti-Caking Agents (SiliconDioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Corn Starch, Lycopene, Glucose Syrup, Black Pepper Extract(BioPerine® as Piper nigrum Fruit), Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate & DL-Alpha Tocopherol).
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Grapeseed Extract (as Vitaflavan®)||50mg||-|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg||-|
|Green Tea Extract 4:1||50mg||(Equivalent to 200mg)||-|
|Bilberry Extract 200:1||10mg||(Equivalent to 2g)||-|
|Piperine (as BioPerine®)||1mg||-|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||7mg||-|
Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding. Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Store below 25C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.