Purifying Tea Tree Body Wash
- JASÖN® brand believes in the power of nature’s ingredients to improve everyday wellness. We were pioneers of safer, wholesome personal care, and we continue to harness the earth’s bounty of botanicals and essentials for blends that refresh and restore. Wellness is our second nature, and it has been since 1959.
- REVIVES & NOURISHES Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants plus Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle healthful cleanse.
- Purifying Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera soothe and balance your skin, leaving your body with a feeling of inner peace.
- ADDITIONAL POWER INGREDIENTS: VITAMIN E Gently relieve dry, irritated skin and restore softness with this plant-based oil.
- PRO-VITAMIN B5 A member of the B vitamin group, this ingredient helps to moisturize and soothe skin.
Use on damp skin in the bath or shower. Massage into a soft, soothing lather, then rinse with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil(1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Brassica Napus Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Stearyl Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.