Fertility For Women Vegan Capsules
This formulation is specifically designed to provide the essential and appropriate nutrients to support a woman of reproductive age. Ideally, take a least 90 days ahead of planned conception.
Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. The beneficial effect is obtained with a supplemental folic acid daily intake of 400ug for at least one month before and up to three months after conception.
Vitamin E has a role in the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases.
- Plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Enhances iron absorption and the normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Aids in the maintenance of the immune system including during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to normal psychological function, the functioning of the nervous system and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Is a mineral essential to many body processes including the maintenance of normal cognitive function, vision, fertility and reproduction, hair, skin and nails and the immune system.
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and macronutrients. Iron is essential for the healthy production of haemoglobin and red blood cells. This formula contains iron bisglycinate, a form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system. Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and for the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine):
- Contributes the regulation of hormonal activity, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the energy-yielding metabolism, to normal psychological function and the functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation.
Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the maintenance of normal connective tissues, to the normal pigmentation of hair and skin, the normal function of the nervous and immune systems and for the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Folic acid (folate) contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, the normal function of the immune system, normal psychological function, and the processes of normal homocysteine metabolism, amino acid synthesis, cell division and blood formation. B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the energy-yielding metabolism, to normal psychological function and the functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Directions: As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
INGREDIENTS: two vegan capsules provide: Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 100iu DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 30mg Alpha lipoic acid 50mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100mg Zinc (picolinate) 15mg Iron (bisglycinate) 10mg Inositol 30mg Selenium (methionine) 100ug Citrus bioflavonoids 20mg Manganese (citrate) 2.5mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 5mg Beta-carotene (from Dunaliella Salina Algae) 5mg (providing 833ug) Copper (citrate) 1mg Chromium (picolinate) 100ug Folic Acid 400ug Vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin) 50ug Vitamin D3 10ug In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.