Jungle Formula Plug-in is ideal left in the room while you’re out, giving you a bug free room, ready for a restful night sleep. Jungle Formula plug-in is scientifically proven to kill mosquitoes, midges and other small flying insects.
- Kills mosquitoes and biting insects
- Comes in plug in and refill formats
- Two pin style plug – suitable for many destinations
- Contains prallethrin which works by releasing a long lasting odourless insecticide vapour.
- 45 days use when used an average of 8-10 hours a night.
Always read the product information before use.
Please note that the plug on the diffuser can be turned to accept both vertical and horizontal socket positions.
1. Remove the cap from the bottle.
2. Screw the bottle into the diffuser unit.
3. Plug the unit into an electrical socket.
4. For vertical 2-pin sockets, rotate the pins to a vertical position.
5. Turn on the unit by switching the red indicator to the ON position (lit).
The appliance is only to be used with recommended vaporising medium. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk. This appliance is not intended for use by the persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. To clean the appliance, unplug it and wipe with a dry cloth.
Active Ingredient: Prallethrin 0.90% w/w
- FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE.
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
- FOR USE ONLY IN THE HEATING APPLIANCE SPECIFIED.
- REMOVE OR COVER FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE WICK.
- The material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- This product is approved under The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed.
- Danger. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Not suitable for use by pregnant women
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.