Eskimo®-3 Brainsharp Fish Oil
Combines the unique, pure and fresh fish oil, Eskimo®-3 with ingredients including CoQ10 and GLA to optimise brain structure, function and provide energy support.
- Provides high levels of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which support heart health, vision, normal blood pressure, skin health and normal triglyceride levels.
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are also very important in supporting your brain's ability to perform - 60% of your brain is actually fatty acids.
- Contains omega 6 derived from evening primrose oil. And omega 9 (oleic acid), a monounsaturated fatty acid found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell of the body and is a crucial part of the process of converting food into energy. Low levels of CoQ10 are common, especially among older adults.
- Vitamin D which contributes to immune health, normal bone, tooth and muscle health and cell division (mitosis). Mitosis regulates cell growth, development and repair in our bodies.
- Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, as well as protecting the Brainsharp formula itself.
- Enriched and protected with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, meaning no fishy odour or aftertaste.
1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed. After opening store in refrigerator and use within 2 months.
|One 5ml teaspoon typically contains||% NRV*|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1500mg||✝|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||740mg||✝|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||370mg||✝|
|Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||90mg||✝|
|Omega-6 fatty acids from evening primrose oil||560mg||✝|
|Linoleic acid (LA)||460mg||✝|
|Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||70mg||✝|
|Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid)||640mg||✝|
|Vitamin D (200iu)||5µg||100|
|Vitamin E (15iu)||10mg||83|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||9mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Evening primrose oil
Extract of rosemary
Contains Fish (oil) & Soybeans
Not recommended for epileptics or haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.