Vitamin B6 100 mg
Solgar® Vitamin B6 100 mg contains one of the 8 B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in several biological functions, ranging from contributing to metabolism through to supporting the psychological function and immune system.
- Supports normal energy levels, reducing tiredness and fatigue
- May support women through their natural cycle
- Supports healthy formation of red blood cells
- Supports healthy mind balance
- Supports the immune system
Solgar® Vitamin B6 100 mg , with 1 capsule a day, contributes to:
- The normal cysteine synthesis
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal homocysteine metabolism
- The normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- The normal psychological function
- The normal red blood cell formation
- The normal function of the immune system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regulation of hormonal activity
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Bulking Agents: (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose).
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.