Saw Palmetto Berry
- Nature’s Answer Liquid Extracts are MUCH MORE CONCENTRATED than Liquid Tinctures.
- EACH Dose (2 ml) of Saw Palmetto Extract is made from 2000 mg of concentrated herb!
- Promotes Prostate Health* Promotes Urinary Health*
- Made from 2000 mg concentrated herb Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Holistically Balanced® Bio-Chelated®
- Alcohol Free, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Kosher Certified.
- Nature’s Answer super concentrated Saw Palmetto Berry extract is Tried, True and Trusted since 1972! Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) berries are the fruiting bodies of one of the most ubiquitous palm trees in Florida, the Dwarf Saw Palmetto. The berries are collected in late August. It’s an arduous task that must be done by hand. This can be dangerous, since poisonous snakes love to hide under the Saw palmetto thickets!
- The ripe berries can be green, yellow, red or black and contain a range of natural fatty acids which have been extensively studied. An early mention of the use of Saw Palmetto was written in the American Journal of Pharmacy in 1879. Many traditional societies, including Mayans and Seminole Native People of Florida have used Saw Palmetto Berries as a food, both as a tonic and to support urinary tract and prostate health.*
- Saw Palmetto Berries can be used fresh or dried and made into a tea, extract or tincture. It’s absorbed best in the presence of fatty acids, so take Saw palmetto along with a teaspoon of healthy oil. Saw Palmetto can help promote urinary tract health* for women as well as men. For herbal prostate support, consider Saw Palmetto Herbal Extract from Nature’s Answer.
- All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world. Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products.
- This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients. Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance® of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf™, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced®, and of course….Nature’s Answer®.
Take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container:||15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Berry Extract||2,000mg (2g)||†|
† Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.