Radiance Accelerator Serum
- Acclaimed as an "instant filter for the face”, our innovative Radiance Accelerator Serum is a first of its kind water-based gel serum with a hydrating glycogen matrix as its base.
- Our laboratory has precisely integrated our exclusive bio-designed Peri-WM Complex (targeting dark spots) with a powerhouse of ingredients including 0.25% encapsulated retinol, 2 esters of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and plankton extract.
- Our breakthrough technologies deliver this oil-free serum that leaves the skin brighter, evens out the skin tone and creates a visibly radiant complexion.
- Why I made it - Elequra founder and biochemist Nausheen Qureshi: "I designed the Radiance Accelerator Serum to be an upgrade on a standard retinol product, a standard vitamin C product and a skin brightening product. For the first time in the industry, I have carefully combined these heavyweight ingredients with some breakthrough technologies to deliver a serum that changes the skin’s texture and look.
- A step forward towards modern, results-driven skincare, my laboratory has developed the world’s first oil-free, water-based serum with 0.3% micro-encapsulated retinol, a power house blend of 2 different esters of Vitamin C that become active on the skin at different times within 24 hours, a unique bio-designed Peri-WM Extract that targets pigmentation and a high concentration of niacinamide. This results in the ultimate ingredient powerhouse that leaves the skin brighter, evens out skin tone and creates a visibly radiant complexion.”
Apply 2 pumps at night after Elequra Pure Balancing Cleanser avoiding the eye, nose and mouth areas, and massage into the skin using Elequra Rose Quartz Sculpting Tool. For best and prolonged results, use Elequra Deep Nourishing Cream in your morning routine.
Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Vinca Major (Periwinkle) Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, Glycogen, Plankton Extract, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Inulin, Cellulose, Glucose, Fructose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
For night use only. If irritation occurs, stop use. Not for inflamed skin or for use with acids, other retinoids or if pregnant. Use regular sunscreen, avoid UV exposure. Do not use with Elequra Intense Restore Mask.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.