Always Ultra Normal (Size 1) Sanitary Towels Wings 14 Pads
- Super absorbent core with Instant
- Dry system absorbs liquid in seconds, keeping it away from your skin
- Odour neutralising technology traps odours, so you feel fresh and clean during your period
- Flex & fit system ensures your pad stays in place and follows your body’s movement
- SecureGuard for added security with liquid-locking gel that keeps fluids inside
- Always ultra sanitary towels are dermatologically tested to be gentle on your skin
- Wings help keep your sanitary towel in place for comfortable, confident protection
- Always Ultra Normal (Size 1) Sanitary Towels with InstantDry system absorb in seconds. They lock liquid inside to offer you up to 100% protection and confidence.
- Always Ultra Sanitary Towels feature Odour Neutralising Technology that locks odours and doesn’t just mask them. Even though Always Ultra Sanitary Towels are 3mm thin, for your comfort they also provide unbeatable protection during your menstrual cycle.
- Find your perfect fit with Always My Fit, a tailored sizing system to help you find ALWAYS’ best period protection based on both your flow and knicker size. Stay secure however you move.
- Try Always Ultra Secure Night (Size 4), Always’ best Sanitary Towels for overnight protection.
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
- For more information about our products please visit our website.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.