There are a number of things you can do to treat and prevent acne, including:
- Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser: Avoid using harsh scrubs or cleansers, as these can irritate your skin and make acne worse.
- Use a moisturiser: Choose a moisturiser that is non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog your pores.
- Avoid touching your face: Touching your face throughout the day can transfer bacteria to your skin and lead to breakouts.
- Exfoliate regularly: Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, which can help to prevent pores from becoming clogged.
- Use over-the-counter or prescription acne medications: There are a number of over-the-counter and prescription medications that can help to treat acne. If you have moderate to severe acne, talk to your doctor about the best treatment options for you.
Please note that this is just a general introduction to acne treatment and prevention. It is important to talk to your doctor or dermatologist about the best treatment plan for your individual needs.