Overnight Retinol Repair 0.5%
Dermalogica's Overnight Retinol Repair 0.5% is a powerful treatment cream that accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin ageing overnight.
Active, microencapsulated, pure Retinol helps increase collagen production and cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help fight signs of ageing including uneven skin tone and discolouration.
Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
- Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
- Includes a moisturising Buffer Cream to help the skin adjust to this highly-active form of Retinol. Mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream and apply to face and neck if required for two weeks. After two weeks mix two parts Overnight Retinol Repair with one part Buffer. You may use Overnight Retinol Repair alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser.
- Do not exfoliate whilst using this product. Only use at night time and an SPF must be worn the next day.
- We recommend not layering it directly with other targeted treatment products.
- This product contains a form of Vitamin A. Consult a physician prior to use during pregnancy.
Overnight Retinol Repair: Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Xylitylglucoside, Retinol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 3, Xylitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Glucose, Cetyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Magnesium Chloride, C12-20 Alkyl Glycoside, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.? Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol. Buffer Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Caprylate, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactamide MEA, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Due to the high postage demand via Royal Mail over Christmas period your delivery may take a little longer getting to you.
Standard & Express delivery:
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday 20th December may not be delivered until 27th December
- Orders placed after this time December may not reach customers until 31 December
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday 27th December may not be delivered until Wed 2nd Jan
- Orders placed 30-31 December may not reach customers until Friday 3rd January
Normal Service will resume for any orders placed from 2nd January.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.