John Bell & Croyden Limited (“We”) sell gift cards through our site johnbellcroyden.co.uk (“Website”) which can be used in place of other methods of payment to purchase Products through the Website (the "eVoucher").
Buying or redeeming an eVoucher is subject to our normal Terms and Conditions.
- When you purchase an eVoucher an eVoucher code is generated which is sent to the email address inputted when making the purchase.
- A recipient of an eVoucher must have a valid email address so please make sure to enter the recipient’s email address carefully as we cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended receiver uses the eVoucher code. Once you have placed your order online we cannot change the recipient’s email address, cancel or issue a refund for your eVoucher.
- You, or an eVoucher recipient can use the eVoucher in full or part payment for goods online only at the Website.
- When you, or an eVoucher recipient are ready to use the eVoucher you will input the eVoucher code at the checkout when prompted.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on your eVoucher when presented; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases. Your balance will be updated after every purchase.
- If the order value exceeds the amount of the eVoucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Where goods purchased online with eVoucher are subsequently returned, monies owing will be refunded in the form of an eVoucher.
- Any payment credited to the eVoucher which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit being revoked. The eVoucher remains the property of us and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- This eVoucher cannot be exchanged for cash. The eVoucher cannot be returned and refunds will not be given.
- eVouchers, including any unused eVoucher balances, will automatically expire five years from the date of purchase of the eVoucher.
- An eVoucher may only be redeemed for the purchase of eligible products on the Website and not on any other website owned or operated by our affiliates.
- eVouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- eVouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, used for unauthorised commercial purposes.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your eVoucher if it is lost, stolen, damaged or used without permission. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the eVoucher at any time. Your legal rights are not affected.
- We reserve the right to remove, block or de-activate eVouchers without notice if we have reasonable grounds to do so.
- We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to eVouchers, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event an eVoucher is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of the eVoucher.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.