Milk Thistle Complex
• Choline is a B group vitamin that plays a role in the metabolism of lipids (fats) and in the maintenance of normal liver function
• Milk Thistle is a popular herb that has been used traditionally for hundreds of years and it has an excellent safety profile.
• Milk Thistle contains the active flavonoid silymarin
• Artichoke is a valuable herb used to support digestion and intestinal health.
• Artichoke helps to positively influence the lipid (fat) levels within the blood whilst supporting normal liver function
• Artichoke is rich in flavonoids including luteolin and apigenin.
• One of the most important roles that choline plays is through supporting the metabolism and break down of fats, preventing the build-up of fat within the liver by transporting them to other parts of the body
• Milk Thistle Complex contains VitaCholine®, a superior, high grade form of choline that is natural, non-synthetic and made from non-GMO tartaric acid
1 capsule daily with water.
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) 38:1 Extract||100 mg||✝|
|providing: 80% (80mg) silymarin||✝|
|Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract 40:1||160 mg||✝|
|Choline (bitartrate) (VitaCholine™)||82.5 mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Encapsulated with: HPMC, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.If you are allergic to the daisy family (Ateracaeae/Compositae family) please do not take this product. Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £25 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £8.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £8.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £2.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.