Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 15 drops (0.6ml) in a little water two to three times daily. Not for use in children under 12. Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold. For oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not take this product for a cold and flu for more than 10 days.
Do not use this product
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are allergic to
- Echinacea or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family.
- Any of the other ingredients in this product
- If you have a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma consult your doctor before use. This product may not be suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are taking another medicine which is affected by alcohol.
- If you are having treatment to reduce the response of your immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
- If you are taking ciclosporin or methotrexate, or any other immunosuppressant medicine.
- If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant.
If you suffer from:
- TB (the infection tuberculosis)
- Sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease disorder which causes the formation of clumps of cells mainly in the lymph nodes, lungs and liver)
- An autoimmune disease such as collagenoses (inflammation of the connective tissue) or multiple sclerosis
- HIV, AIDS or any other condition which decreases your resistance to infection
- A disorder which affects your white blood cells such as agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count due to bone marrow disorders) or leukemia (blood cell cancer) You should also know
- This medicinal product contains 65 vol% ethanol (alcohol), i.e. up to 348 mg per 15 drops dose, equivalent to 7.8 ml beer (less than a tablespoon) or 3.25 ml wine (less than a teaspoon).
- If you suffer from alcoholism the alcohol content of this product may be harmful. If you are in a high risk group (patients with liver disease or epilepsy) should consider the alcohol content before taking this product.
Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections. Echinaforce helps maintain the body's resistance by supporting the immune system. Always read the leaflet.
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart