Agricalm Reusable Thermic Clay Pack
Argicalm is a range of different sized, reusable thermic clay packs that relieves pain. Adapts to anatomy – malleable clay, easily conformable, does not leave empty spots. Anatomically designed shape. Pleasant to the touch – soft and comfortable clay pack and sleeve. Each Argicalm clay pack comes with a washable protective sleeve with self-adhering elastic strap. Available in 5 different sizes for different body parts such as the wrist, elbow, shoulder, back, abdomen, knee and ankle. Uses for these clay packs include:
- Thermotherapy (Hot Therapy) - Relieves pain and reduces muscle spasms. Relaxes muscles effectively and facilitates movement. Accelerates healing by stimulating blood flow to affected areas.
- Cryotherapy (Cold Therapy) – Decreases the temperature of the tissues which reduces pain and muscle spasms. Slows swelling and bleeding by reducing blood circulation. Reduces inflammation, hematoma and oedema (swelling).
See Size Guide for sizing information.
- Reusable Thermic Clay Packs that can be used and re-used for hot or cold therapy to relieve pain for a number of ailments including; Back pain, Joint stiffness, Muscle stiffness, Contractures, Cramps, Neck pain, Abdominal pain, Sprains, Tendinitis, Tooth ache, Bruises, Strains, Migraines, Eye pain, Arthritis, Joint pain, Lumbar pain, Muscle pain.
- Thermotherapy Benefits (Hot Therapy) - Relieves pain and reduces muscle spasms. Relaxes muscles effectively and facilitates movement. Accelerates healing by stimulating blood flow to affected areas.
- Cryotherapy Benefits (Cold Therapy) – Decreases the temperature of the tissues which reduces pain and muscle spasms. Slows swelling and bleeding by reducing blood circulation. Slows the cells metabolism, which limits the risk of cells death after injury. Reduces inflammation, hematoma and oedema (swelling). Applying cold on injuries (sprains or strains / muscle contusions) is especially recommended in the RICE protocol – Rest, Ice, Compression & Elevation.
- Adapts to your anatomy – malleable clay, easily conformable, does not leave empty spots. Anatomically designed shape. Pleasant to the touch – soft and comfortable clay pack and sleeve.
- Available in 5 different sizes – for different parts of the body such as the wrist, elbow, face, ankle, knee, back, abdomen, neck etc.
- Hot pain relief,
- Back pain,
- Joints stiffness,
- Muscle stiffness,
- Neck pain,
- Abdominal pain,
- Tooth ache,
- Eye pain,
- Joint pain,
- Lumbar pain,
- Muscle pain
- Size 1 – 190 x 110 cm – Wrist, Elbow, Face
- Size 2 – 260 x 130 cm – Ankle, Elbow, Knee
- Size 3 - 300 x 200 cm – Knee, Back, Abdomen
- Size 4 – 430 x 170 cm – Neck, Shoulder, Back
- Size 5 – 350 x 250 cm – Back, Abdomen, Knee
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.