Node DS Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
An intensive shampoo that prevents recurrences of persistent dandruff and soothes itching
- Lastingly cleanses and eliminates persistent dandruff, prevents recurrence
- Instantly soothes
- Fluid creamy texture
- Fresh and light fragrance
Product After 2 months of use, volunteers noticed a -83% decrease in erythema, a -78% decrease in scales and a -77% decrease in itching* Nodé DS+ multi-centre study: efficacy on scalps with seborrhoeic dermatitis (% observed by the investigators who monitored the study).
- The exclusive Nodé DS+ formula offers increased efficacy against severe dandruff.
- The DSactive® patented complex guarantees dual efficacy thanks to its biological action on the cause of scales: It limits the proliferation of Malassezia yeasts responsible for dandruff It prevents recurrences by minimising sebum secretion, which causes Malassezia to spread.
- Powerful kerato-regulating agents clear severe dandruff and facilitate its elimination.
- Enriched with soothing agents, Nodé DS+ instantly and lastingly relieves itchy scalps.
- The D.A.F patented natural complex increases the tolerance threshold of sensitised scalps.
- As intense treatment (3 weeks): 3 shampoos per week
- Maintenance: 1 or 2 shampoos per week
- Lather Nodé DS+, lightly massaging your scalp.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use in children under the age of 3 years or in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCO-BETAINE, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM SHALE OIL SULFONATE, SALICYLIC ACID, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PYRIDOXINE HCL, UNDECYL ALCOHOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ZINC PYRITHIONE, LAURETH-2, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, OLEYL ALCOHOL, RHAMNOSE, JUNIPERUS OXYCEDRUS WOOD EXTRACT, ZANTHOXYLUM BUNGEANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM ACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM POLYNAPHTHALENESULFONATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 547]
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 2pm. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.