Sars-Cov-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-Testing) COVID-19 Test
At home nasal only rapid self testing kit.
The Flowflex nasal swab test is simple to use and will have everything you need to collect your sample. Included in the kit is also a waste bag so you can safely dispose of your used tests. The nasal swabs only required to be inserted 2.5cm into the nostril, unlike other lateral flow rapid tests on the market. Once you have completed the sample taking you will get your test result within 15 minutes.
Please be aware that these are for home use only and there is no option to register them via gov.uk / NHS.
Features of Lateral flow test kit (non-travel)
- U.K. Government validated at Public Health England, Porton Down Laboratories
- Detects New Virus Strains
- Full Home Test Approval in the UK and EU
- MHRA Registered
- Nasal only lateral flow test
- 98.8% Accuracy
- CE approved and ISO certified
- Results in 15 minutes
What's included per test
- 1 x Test cassettes
- 1 x Extraction buffer tubes
- 1 x Disposable swabs
- 1 x Waste bags
- 1 x Packaging insert
- Adults aged 18 and over: self-test (unless unable to do so)
- Teenagers aged 12 to 17: self-test with adult supervision
- Children 11 and under: An adult must take the sample following the instructions in the information for use leaflet provided with your test
Avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes before doing the test to reduce the risk of spoiling the test.
- Check the contents of your test kit before you start.
- Then please read the kit information booklet that is included within the test kit box fully before beginning the testing process.
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes before doing the test to reduce the risk of spoiling the test
- Do not use the sample collection kit is any components listed in the section “What's included” are missing or damaged
- Watch the instruction video before performing your test. Failure to follow directions may result in inaccurate results
- Store your test kit at room temperature between 2-30C. Do not store it in a fridge and keep out of direct sunlight
- Do not use the test after the expiration date
- All used tests should be discarded in a closed bag and in accordance with local regulations
- If the extraction buffer accidentally contacts your skin or eyes, wash it with large amounts of water and contact your doctor if necessary
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Last dates for Christmas Deliveries 2021
Standard Delivery - 19th of December
Express Delivery - 20th December
Orders placed after these dates may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 1pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland. Please note that during busy periods this service may not be Next Day.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via our usual standard delivery services such as products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £25 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £25 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.