Back & Shoulder Pain
- Up to 24h pain relief
- Penetrating heat action
Penetrating Heat Action*
* The penetrating heat action of Cura-Heat lasts for 12 hours and once removed the pain relief can continue for a further 12 hours, resulting in up to 24 hours pain relief. Simply open the sachet and apply to your clothing / underwear where the heat radiates through to the source of pain - decreasing stiffness, improving mobility and relaxing tense / aching muscles. Non-medicinal, fragrance free and with a thin discreet design, Cura-Heat provides a convenient way to manage your back and shoulder pain.
Please read all instructions and precautions prior to use and retain for future reference
Directions for use:
- Open the sachet by hand (do not cut with scissors) and remove the heat patch
- Peel away the paper strip
- Adhere to the clothing / underwear over the painful area
- The heat patch activates within 1 minute and will heat up within 5 minutes once the sachet has been opened
- After use slowly peel off the heat patch and then dispose with normal household waste (do not incinerate the heat patch)
Iron, Activated Carbon, Water
Note: The heat patch is air-activated - do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it
If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice
For external use only
Each heat patch is single use
- If misused heat patches can cause burns even at low temperatures. Follow instructions carefully and check area of application frequently. To prevent the risk of burns: NEVER APPLY THIS HEAT PATCH DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN Do not use over the same area for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period
- Allow air to circulate over the heat patch and do not apply extra pressure for example by lying or sitting on the heat patch or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch
- If the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately
- This heat patch should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product by themselves such as the elderly or physically disabled
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops discontinue use immediately
- This heat patch is not suitable for period or IBS Pain
- Never use this heat patch on any area of the body other than the back and shoulder area
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this heat patch if you: have rheumatoid arthritis; heart disease; poor circulation; nerve damage; sensory impairment; a skin condition; are diabetic or pregnant to determine whether heat therapy is appropriate for you
- Do not use heat patch on children 12 years and under
- Do not use in conjunction with other creams / rubs / lotions / sprays applied to the skin or with / near to other heat sources
- Do not use this heat patch over an area with the presence of redness, inflammation, over broken / bruised or irritated skin
- Do not use this heat patch on those who have experienced an allergic reaction to medicines or cosmetics in the past
- Do not use if you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- Do not apply heat patch on very thin clothes e.g. tights or nettled underwear where the skin could be exposed directly to the heat patch
- Do not bring heat patch into contact with liquids
- Do not use heat patch on thin or delicate fabrics - the adhesive may cause damage
- Do not cut, tear or fold heat patch
- Do not microwave or attempt to re-heat the heat patch
- Do not knead heat patch - heat is released within minutes
- If the patch is torn, and the ingredients come into contact with body or are swallowed, rinse affected are with the water and seek immediate medical attention
- Store out of reach of children and pets
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £35 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95. (We aim to deliver the next working day. Orders made before Friday 2pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 2pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday)
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order.)
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £35 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.