Zinc Oxide, Lidocaine Hydrochloride
Can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding*.
*Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine in pregnancy. Always read the label.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using Germoloids Ointment.
Direction for Use: Adults and children 12 years and over
Apply as directed in the leaflet. Use at least twice a day with a minimum of 3 to 4 hours between applications. Further applications can be made at any time of the day, and are particularly recommended after a bowel movement.
Do not use more than 4 times in any 24 hour period. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Wash your hands thoroughly before and after application.
- Before using the ointment for the first time, check that the tube seal is not broken.
- Remove the seal by peeling from the tag.
- For external haemorrhoids, apply the ointment directly to the affected area.
- For internal haemorrhoids, screw the applicator nozzle onto the tube and smear some of the ointment on the outside of the nozzle to ease application. Carefully insert the applicator into the opening of the anus. Gently squeeze the tube whilst slowly withdrawing the nozzle so that the ointment moves gently up the anus.
- Replace the cap firmly after use. Always keep the tube of ointment, cap and nozzle clean.
The active substances are Zinc Oxide (6.6% w/w) and Lidocaine Hydrochloride (0.7% w/w), The other ingredients are Yellow Soft Paraffin, Wool Tat, Methyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol and Menthol
Germoloids Ointment is not recommend for children under 12 years.
Do not use the ointment after the expiry data which Is stated on the carton and on the end of the tube of ointment. The expiry data refers to the last day of that month.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
This product should be stored in its original carton.
Germoloids Ointment provides fast and effective relief from internal and external piles (haemorrhoids) and anal itching. It contains local anaesthetic for effective relief from pain and discomfort.
- Contains a local anaesthetic
- Provides fast cooling pain relief
- Relieves itching
- Ointment format lubricates and protects dry, sore skin
Ideal to be used alongside other products of the Germoloids range such as suppositories
For internal and external use
General Sale List (GSL) Products
GSL stands for General Sale List. It is a list of medicines that can be sold without a prescription. These medicines are considered to be safe for use by the general public.
There are some quantity limits on certain GSL products. These limits are in place to prevent people from taking too much of the medicine and to protect them from harm.
Our Quantity Limits
We restrict the sale of GSL products to no more than 2 units of a type per customer. While we can't stop you putting extra in the basket, we won't dispatch the extra quantities. This is to ensure that our customers are able to use these products safely and responsibly.
Free shipping over £25
Need help? Contact us
Adding product to your cart