- A unique high strength multi-nutrient formula especially developed for all women of menstruating age
- Contains 20 nutrients, including vitamin B6, known to be of help to menstruating women around the time of their period
- Good levels of the trace minerals such as chromium, which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (and may therefore reduce sugar cravings), iodine, zinc and vitamin C for the immune system
- Plus 250mg of magnesium (per 2 tablets) as it is known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Premtesse® can also be used alongside other supplements such as Evening Primrose Oil
2 tablets daily.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
- Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
A pink oval coated tablet.
Two tablets deliver:
|Vitamin A||700µg||Vitamin E||10mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Pantothenic Acid||10mg|
|Vitamin D3||10µg||Vitamin C||80mg|
|Vitamin K||75ug||Vitamin B6||10mg|
Tableted With: DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tablet Coating (Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, and Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands, and a limited number of products to the EU. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £10 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = We are unable to offer express delivery until further notice. Click & Collect service is available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
In recent times express deliveries may take a little longer due to unforeseen Royal Mail delays. This is unfortunately outside of our control.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £10 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Orders over £10 = No postage and packaging charge, unless a discount code is applied. Excludes wheelchairs and other large items.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.