Gold Calendula Balm
Mendip Gold is a 100% natural Calendula Skin Balm for adults and children over 3 years. Mendip Gold is hand made with healing Calendula Flowers grown in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty in the Mendip Hills of Somerset, England.
The herb Calendula has been used traditionally for hundreds, possibly thousands of years, to soothe inflammation and promote healing. It is now known that it contains many beneficial compounds such as caretenoids and flavenoids. Today, calendula is widely used as a non-steroid treatment for eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, dermatitis, rashes, and insect bites.
- Whilst there are no cures for the chronic skin conditions mentioned, many people find using a high quality Calendula product (that don't contain other irritating ingredients) can be beneficial, especially in conjunction with a holistic management programme.
- Mendip Gold Calendula Balm: soothes, calms and hydrates any skin in need of tlc, is suitable for sensitive skin and problem skin. Contains therapeutic essential oils blended to create a unisex scent.
- Vegan, no nasties and 100% natural. Water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Mendip Gold is cruelty free, hand made in the UK by Lyonsleaf.
May Contain Nut Oil Traces
- Apply to skin as required, use clean fingers or a spatula.
- Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly.
- For best results apply frequently.
- Warnings: • not suitable for infants under 36 months. • not suitable for those with a daisy allergy (known as a sesquiterpene lactone allergy). • for external use only • should irritation occur discontinue use.
INGREDIENTS: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) OIL**, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA (BABASSU) OIL**, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT KERNEL) OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)**, BORAGO OFFICINALIS (BORAGE) OIL*, TOCOPHEROL (NATURAL VITAMIN E), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT. ESSENTIAL OILS OF: LAVENDULA ANGUSTIFIOLIA (LAVENDER), BOSWELLIA SERRATA (FRANKINCENSE), JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS (JUNIPER), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM). ESSENTIAL OILS NATURALLY CONTAIN: CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINOLOOL. *COLD PRESSED **ORGANIC / WILD HARVEST (81%)
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.