Nourishing Lotion With Cold Cream Body
- Immediately nourishes dry skin, with long-lasting effect.
- Restores the skin barrier and protects the skin from the external factors.
- Preserves the skin’s cellular resources of the newborn, baby and child thanks to Avocado Perseose®.
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
- High tolerance.
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- 0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*.
- Including newborns out of the NICU.
- Significant increase in hydration:
- Increase in hydration at t1h: +73%
- Increase in hydration at t8h: +27%
- Preserves the skin barrier and has a long-lasting moisturizing effect.
- Nourishing effect: 100% agree.
- Biometric test conducted on 15-17 women.
- Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks (investigator).
Apply the Mustela Nourishing lotion with Cold cream morning and evening on baby and child's body.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Rich and creamy texture, ideal for dry body skin.
• Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
• Penetrates quickly.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA /WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CERA ALBA/ BEESWAX/ CIRE D’ABEILLE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LAURETH-23, CETEARETH-20, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARETH-12, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE.
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. If you are outside of this area, please contact our customer services for shipping costs to your region.
Postage and Packing Costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose.
The postage and packaging charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge. If your order total drops below the £20 delivery threshold due to cancelled orders, you will be charged the standard delivery rate.
Express Delivery = Charge £9.95 (We aim to deliver the next working day for orders placed before 1pm. Orders made before Friday 1pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after Friday 1pm, throughout the weekend and before Monday 2pm will be delivered Tuesday). This service is not available to Northern Ireland.
Restricted Delivery = Charge £9.95 (Orders placed from Thursday 2pm throughout the weekend will be delivered by Tuesday). This rate is for products that cannot be sent via Royal Mail such as pressurised containers or products that require refrigeration.
Standard delivery is currently FREE for all orders over £20 (We aim to dispatch orders within 3 - 5 working days to the address provided by you in your order). Exclusions apply (refrigerated products and pressurised containers need to be sent with Restricted Delivery)
For orders less than £20 there is a £3.95 Postage and Packing fee.
Click & Collect service is free and available as an option for customers within government guidelines.
Wheelchair delivery and other large items = charge £49.95. Delivered within 3 working days on orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.